Our client is a Canadian intelligent food cutting machine manufacturer with 80 employees. They had been claiming SR&ED credits but were not maximizing their returns on available grants and tax credits
- Limited knowledge of available financial incentives
- Lack of business processes to address incentives
- Lack of time and expertise
- Had been claiming a total of $125K in SR&ED credits
First we performed an audit of the current credits they were claiming and uncovered 6 missed opportunities. Then we assisted the client in preparing the applications for the uncovered subsidies and tax credits.
- $250,000 ANNUAL Unclaimed eligible expenses that doubled previous SR&ED tax credit claims.
- $100,000 ANNUAL Unclaimed PAMT tax credit $8700 per skilled trade employee.
- $250,000 Unclaimed Exportation Subsidy for tradeshow and other related expenses.
- $50,000 Grant towards ERP system implementation, and staff training.
- $50,000 Wage subsidy towards the hiring of a senior executive to establish a new HR department.
- $76,000 Wage subsidy for the hiring of four permanent residents (immigrants)
We identified, prepared and claimed the subsidies and tax credits available for our client yielding a 520.8% increase in their finances.
We specialize in helping Canadian companies maximize their returns from available tax credits and grants.
Looking for help with SR & ED Grants?
Contact us for a consultation and audit of your grants and tax credits business processes and we’ll help you maximize your returns.